Welcome to Manali

Situated at a height of 6260 feet above sea level, Manali is one of the most popular, beautiful and awe-inspiring hill stations in this country. Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests, the quaint charm of Manali has captured the world’s attention and has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. The pristine River Beas flows right through the town, creating a mesmerising and spellbinding landscape.

ARRIVING

11

09

DEPARTING

11

09

GUESTS

1

Guests
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
10:44 PM

Services Offered during your stay

Wooden Cottages

Wooden Cottages

24 Hrs Power Supply

24 Hrs Power Supply

24 Hrs Room Service

24 Hrs Room Service

Spa Area

Spa Area

Supreme Vegetarian Restaurant

Supreme Vegetarian Restaurant

Complimentary WiFi

Complimentary WiFi

Ample parking space

Ample parking space

River Touch

River Touch

CCTV Security

CCTV Security

Exciting Events

Exclusive Offers

Our Philosophy

THE SHIVALAYA….. Within at Manali, is an experience worth experiencing to re-experience your Mind Body and Soul.

It’s a unique SOUL❤SPACE… to Reinvent yourself when on a sojourn… your soul journey.

Revive your mental energies and capacities.

Rejuvenate your body to atomic and cellular level.

Retrieve your soul embedded power.

Re experience the purity of The Shivalaya Within.

REACH OUT to SHIVASHAKTI who unites with your Soul Within.

A vacation is what you take, when you no longer can take… what you have been taking.

THE SHIVALAYA Within experience will put you in a vacation mood… for good!

Popular Questions

Yes, you can! However, you’ll have to pay 20% at the time of the booking to reserve your room, whilst the rest 80% can be paid at the resort.

The minimum stay is 1 night.

Yes, WiFi is available at the resort. Please contact the reception for the password.

Yes, you can pay by debit or credit card at the resort or while paying for the booking in advance.